Arrangers self-publishing through the Copyrighted Songs program are not permitted to use the names, images, likenesses or other unequivocal identifiers of the artists and/or copyright holders associated with the songs in the Copyrighted Songs library for commercial purposes, such as advertising or other promotional activities, either on Sheet Music Plus or elsewhere.
Articles in this section
- Arranging Copyrighted Songs: An Overview
- Can I include a YouTube video with my arrangement?
- Can I use the original artist(s) of a Copyrighted Song to promote my arrangement?
- How should I price my arrangements of copyrighted songs?
- Can I sell MP3s of my copyrighted song arrangements?
- Can I offer my copyrighted song arrangements for sale anywhere else?
- What ensembles are excluded?
- What are the full terms and conditions for arranging copyrighted songs?
- You don't have the copyrighted song I want to arrange on the song list