Here's how it works:
- Upload and add information about your product.
- Choose to upload PDF sheet music or MP3s by clicking on the “Add Product” button in the upper right hand corner of every signed in page. You will have the chance to enter as many details as you like about your product. Read more about creating a PDF
- We suggest adding as much detail as possible about your product so that buyers can easily find it.
- Once you click the "Submit Your Music" button, we will review your product and make it available for sale on Sheet Music Plus. You will be notified via email regarding any updates or changes in status.
- Promote your product.
- Once your product is live and for sale on Sheet Music Plus, you will receive an email with a link to your product. You can email that link to let your friends, family, students, colleagues and fans know that your music is available for sale.
- You can also share the link to your music on your Facebook page, blog, website, or anywhere else!
- Earn a commission on every sale.
- Your product will be available for sale worldwide on Sheet Music Plus. You will earn a 50% commission for all sales of original compositions and public domain arrangements after June 8, 2021. You will earn 10% commission on sales of arrangements of copyrighted songs.
- Commissions are paid within 30 days after the end of each month, once you have earned the $10 minimum required to receive payment via Sheet Music Plus gift certificate, $20 minimum required to receive payment via PayPal or the $50 minimum required for check payment. Please note that all commissions will be earned, calculated, and paid out in US Dollars.
- You can choose payment via check, PayPal or Sheet Music Plus gift certificate.
Questions? Send inquiries to us at