Due to the nature of the service we cannot offer a refund of your Digital Download title after it has been purchased, unless there was a problem downloading, viewing, or printing it. If you experience trouble with your Digital Download, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details with a screenshot of the error along with your order number.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to print my purchased sheet music right away?
- Can I access my Digital Download from anywhere?
- Why can't I view the entire song before buying?
- Will the music be saved on my computer?
- What software do I need to view and print my sheet music?
- Can my download be sent to my mailing address?
- What is an Interactive Download?
- How can I tell the difference between Digital Downloads and Interactive Downloads?
- Can I use Digital Downloads on my mobile device?
- I don't like the digital sheet music I ordered. Can I get a refund?