The digital download is a PDF that is not password protected. If you are receiving a message stating that it is password protected, then we would recommend that you view the document on a different browser rather than PDF viewer like Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you cannot access your file, please contact us at email@example.com and include your order number.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to print my purchased sheet music right away?
- Can I access my Digital Download from anywhere?
- Why can't I view the entire song before buying?
- Will the music be saved on my computer?
- What software do I need to view and print my sheet music?
- Can my download be sent to my mailing address?
- What is an Interactive Download?
- How can I tell the difference between Digital Downloads and Interactive Downloads?
- Can I use Digital Downloads on my mobile device?
- I don't like the digital sheet music I ordered. Can I get a refund?