You are only licensed to print as many copies as you have purchased. You may replace a destroyed or lost copy. However, you may not distribute the Digital Download to others or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print individual copies for friends or students). To comply with copyright regulations, you are only permitted to print the number of copies purchased. A watermark is printed at the bottom of each page to insure copyright compliance.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to print my purchased sheet music right away?
- Can I access my Digital Download from anywhere?
- Why can't I view the entire song before buying?
- Will the music be saved on my computer?
- What software do I need to view and print my sheet music?
- Can my download be sent to my mailing address?
- What is an Interactive Download?
- How can I tell the difference between Digital Downloads and Interactive Downloads?
- Can I use Digital Downloads on my mobile device?
- I don't like the digital sheet music I ordered. Can I get a refund?