Want to break up a single PDF file to sell separately? Follow the steps below.
- Select the PDF file you want to open with the "Preview" application.
- Select the "Contact Sheet" view at the top right hand corner of the page.
- From here you will be able to delete (or move) individual pages in your PDF.
- When you are done manipulating your PDF, choose "Print" from the "File" menu.
- When the Print viewer opens, go to the "PDF" drop down menu at the bottom left of the viewer and select "Save as PDF".
- Name your file and select a location for the file to be saved.
- Click "Save" and you're finished!
- Open your file with Adobe Acrobat.
- Select the pages you want to delete under the "Page Thumbnails" panel.
- Click "Delete" and then under the "File" select "Save As".
- Name your file and select a location for the file to be saved
Please note: Most notation software will allow you to manipulate your file into scores and parts separately for saving.